The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss invisalign in the Langley BC area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
If we determine you are a good candidate for Invisalign clear braces, we will happily refer you to an orthodontist office in Langley that specializes in clear braces and Invisalign in Langley.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of an orthodontists expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position the orthodontist has prescribed.
- You’ll visit an orthodontist about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.